These General Terms and Conditions of Sales, shall apply to the part of any contract for the supply of goods, product, materials and related services by Bentley’s Wardrobes & Kitchens.
- A deposit of 20% of the invoice price must be paid when placing an order and the balance of the invoice price must be paid in full on delivery. If Client does not have full payment on completion, doors, drawers & shelves will be removed PLUS a $100.00 surcharge will be added for re-delivery.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- All shelving is white melamine chipboard, 450mm deep, unless otherwise stated on the quotation. End panel and bulk-head are white melamine unless stated on quotation.
- Bentley’s Wardrobes & Kitchens cannot be held liable for any damaged caused during removal of any existing property.
- Bentley’s Wardrobes & Kitchens cannot be held liable for any damage caused in or around the wardrobe during installation.
- All removal of cabinetry and shelves exposing unpainted areas on existing surfaces, is the responsibility of the client.
- Rubbish removal and removal of existing property (Rip Out) is the responsibly of the client unless stated on quotation.
- Bentley’s wardrobes & Kitchens does not gyprock, patch or paint. This is the responsibility of the client.
- We can supply and fix 55mm or 90mm cove cornice (unpainted). These are not included on quotation unless stated.
- The colours and details shown of our product selection are an indication of the actual colour. Bentley’s Wardrobes & Kitchens does not guarantee the exact colour match across product range due to variation in product manufacture.
- Charges apply to all changes. Any changes need to be notified in writing, and approval of these changes will be under the discretion of the production manager.
- Final approval of this quotation is due to the discretion of the production manager. All dates for installation are subject to change without notice due to availability of materials and installers.
- Parts and labour are covered by a twelve (12) year warranty to the original owner from the date completed and paid in full. Warranty is not transferable and does not include damage by accident, abuse or misuse of the product. Warranty claims are at the discretion of management.
- Acceptance of this quotation is an automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.